The current available sector performance data for July – September 2021 indicates the top 5 requirements where Non-Compliance were consistently identified by the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission are as per below:
- Standard 3 (3)a Safe and effective personal and clinical care
- Standard 3 (3)b High impact or high prevalence risks managed effectively
- Standard 7 (3)a Number and mix of workforce
- Standard 8 (3)d Risk management systems and practices
- Standard 2 (3)e Regular review of care and services
In each of these requirements the key and foundational need is an effective system. Without a robust system providers will continue to fall short of meeting the required set standard.
Get in touch with TMF Solutions to alleviate your service from non-compliance risks with our proven system.